The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Established in 1896 to guide ships rounding Cabot Head, this Lightstation has served for decades as an important navigational aid to boaters on the often turbulent Georgian Bay. Today, the Cabot Head Lighstation has been returned to useful services as a historical local landmark, including museum, interpretive plaques, trails, picnic area, gift shop and art gallery.

Advertisements